Simple framework to use Put.io API in your iOS applications, written in Objective-C. Feel free to fork this repo and help me make it better.
Read the PutioKit Documentation online.
Install the documentation into Xcode with the following steps:
Open Xcode Preferences
Choose the Documentation tab
Click the plus button in the bottom right and enter the following URL:
Click Install next the new row reading "PutioKit Documentation". (If you don't see it and didn't get an error, try restarting Xcode.)
Be sure you have the docset selected in the organizer to see results for PutioKit.
Unit tests are included in project. You can run tests with XCode.
PutioKit is compatible with ARC enabled projects by default.
Want to contribute? It's good to hear.
- Fork it
- Create a branch (git checkout -b my_branch)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am "Added/Modified something")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_branch)
- Create an Issue with a link to your branch
- Enjoy a refreshing beer and wait