MCBackup is a free, open-source backup utility for Minecraft versions 1.6 and up. This release was launched when the new Minecraft Launcher was introduced, changing the Minecraft folder structure.
MCBackup 3 is a complete rewrite of its predecessor, MCBackup 2, with many more features included and to come.
MCBackup offers the most to its users. This is the list of currently included features.
- Easy, two-click backup - Supports worlds, versions and whole folder!
- Fast, safe restore
- Unique ProgressBar backup and restore technology - See how much time it will take!
- Easy-to-use backup management options:
- Multi-select delete
- One-click rename
- Custom skinning - Make MCBackup truly yours!
- World backup thumbnail creation - Fast world recognition!
- Automated backup - Backup while you play!
- Ability to close to tray - Unclutter you taskbar!
- Minecraft, saves and backup folder selection
- Ongoing support
3rd Party Software/Libraries
MCMap - Currently Unlicensed (last updated 2014-09-22) - http://wrim.pl/mcmap/