symblog tutorial - Creating a blog in Symfony2
This project is the documentation source for the symblog tutorial located at http://tutorial.symblog.co.uk
Full details of this project can be found at the symblog tutorial site.
The demo site for this project can be found at http://symblog.co.uk
- Clone the repository
- Rename 'app/config/parameters.ini.dist' to 'app/config/parameters.ini'
- Run 'php bin/vendors install' to install all the required vendors
- Install the assets with 'php app/console assets:install web'
- Create the database with 'php app/console doctrine:database:create'
- Update schema with 'php app/console doctrine:schema:create'
- Load fixtures with 'php app/console doctrine:fixtures:load'
Updating to Symfony 2.0.4
If you already have a clone of the repo you will need to update your vendors by running
$ php bin/vendors install $ php app/console cache:clear
More information can be found on the Symfony 2 blog