Wordress Simple Bootstrap
Simple Bootstrap is clean base theme to use Twitter Boostrap 4 with Wordpress, aimed at being a starting point for developers to build their own themes using Bootstrap.
- Very clean default graphical aspect.
- Clean code designed to be modified by theme creators.
- All base features of Wordpress themes (sidebars, menus, footer, header image, background, etc...)
- All the features of Bootstrap 4, perfectly integrated with Wordpress.
- Fully responsive.
- Designed to use SCSS.
- Integrates Font-Awesome for the icons.
Let's state it clearly once and for all: trying to put some CSS above a pre-compiled Bootstrap is a very bad practice. The proper way to extend Bootstrap is to alter its behavior using SCSS and to re-compile it. Here is how to do so.
Modify SCSS files
They are located in the
Compile SCSS files
npm run build