Multiplayer minesweeper in your web browser. The author hosts the game at mines.nicolaschan.com (not always available).
- Multiplayer and real time updating
- Adjustable height, width, and number of mines
- First click is guaranteed to have no mines adjacent (board generated after the first click)
- Multiple "rooms" available for private games
- Flags available (of course!)
You can edit
config.json to adjust the port. You should also change the secret password to be something secret you make up (it is used to verify the integrity of usernames to prevent users from using arbitrary usernames).
It will be running on http://localhost:8080 by default.
With node and npm
git clone https://github.com/nicolaschan/mines.git cd mines npm install npm start
git clone https://github.com/nicolaschan/mines.git cd mines docker build -t mines . docker run -d -p 8080:8080 mines