Nicolas McCurdy nicolasmccurdyDeveloper Program Member
- bootswatch 41 Themes for Bootstrap
- tracking 8 A simple and configurable command line time tracker.
- sane-defaults 8 Configs that make Linux/Unix programs safer, better, and more intuitive, the way they should be.
- buzzword-generator 4 Produces amusing buzzword phrases.
- developer-resources 3 A collection of developer resources for many languages and tools.
Repositories contributed to
- danamcc/danamcc.github.io 1 Dana McCurdy's personal website.
- gjtorikian/markdowntutorial.com 91 Lessons to help guide new writers into Markdown
- rit-sse/crazy-train 3 The new and improved SSE webpage
- hollyhastings/justify 1 Justify is a web application that randomly generates excuses to get out of unwanted circumstances.
- matz/streem 3,283 prototype of stream based programming language
Contributions in the last year 2,219 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 16 days May 26 – June 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 8 commits to paircolumbus/progress Feb 28 – Mar 1
- Pushed 4 commits to nicolasmccurdy/ghlint Feb 25 – Feb 28
1 Pull Request
- Proposed #1453 Test on Node.js 0.12 and io.js with allowed failures
8 Issues reported
- Open #3 Redesign
- Open #2 Don't hard code username
- Closed #1 Allow use by any user
- Open #1 Move Welcome documents into this repository as separate pages
- Open #1 Consider using Font Awesome (or another icon font)
- Open #24 Logging in with GitHub
- Closed #1 LinkedIn link points to the profile of the currently logged in user on linkedin.com