Stream Deck for Visual Studio Code
Enables Stream Deck integration within Visual Studio Code.
- Execute any Visual Studio Code command.
- Create and execute terminal commands.
- Advanced terminal creation and command execution with the new released API.
- Support for Stream Deck Multi Actions.
- Folder switch based on the type of project.
- Download Visual Studio Code plugin on Stream Deck Store or here.
- Download Stream Deck for Visual Studio Code on Visual Studio Code marketplace.
You can change the IP and port to the message server in:
Don't forget to change it in Visual Studio Code settings or you won't be able to connect and use the available features.
I recommend using 127.0.0.1 as your IP address instead of localhost.
Getting Commands ID
In Visual Studio Code open File->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts, find the command you want, right-click it and Copy Command Id.