Full Documentation: link
Write simple functions that describe how the game state changes when a particular move is made. This is automatically converted into a working game complete with online multiplayer features, all without requiring you to write a single line of networking or database handling code.
- State Management: Game state is managed seamlessly across clients, server and storage automatically.
- Multiplayer: Game state is kept in sync in realtime and across platforms.
- AI: Automatically generated bots that can play your game.
- Game Phases: with different game rules and turn orders per phase.
- Prototyping: Interface to simulate moves even before you render the game.
- Logs: Game logs with the ability to time travel (viewing the board at an earlier state).
- View-layer Agnostic: Use the vanilla JS client or the bindings for React / React Native.
- Component Toolkit: Components for hex grids, cards, tokens etc.
- Extendable: Plugin system that allows creating new abstractions.
$ npm install --save boardgame.io
Running examples in this repository
$ npm install $ npm start