Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the MCL wiki!
If you're new here, you might want to start with one of the following pages.
The different concepts and features are explained on their respective pages:
- Spaces: each space is a lightweight class
- Color: each can be "boxed" in an algebraic Color class
- Constants: predefined color constants
- Convert: convert from one color space to another
- IO: read and write colors from strings or streams
- Environment: specify your gamuts and conversion parameters
- Distance: compute the distance between two colors
- Transformation: endomorphic color transformations
- Interpolation: linear interpolation in a given color space
- Color maps: color mapping utility
Furthermore, you can browse the Doxygen documentation.