The abbreviation stands for JSON editor for 3D objects generate FOR (4) Aframe.
This repository provides a generator for a 3D scene in AFrame with primitives like cubes, planes, spheres or general boxes. Color, position, and size can be controlled, loaded and saved as JSON and exported to AFrame and AR.js
Main Library for Large Arrays
Main library to handle large arrays is docs/js/editor4json.js https://github.com/niebert/JSON3D4Aframe/tree/master/docs
Molecule Models can be turn and viewed from all sides. With AR.js you need to place the specified marker in the camera image
- Molecule Model Water - AFrame 3D Model create with JSON3D4Aframe this 3D-Model does not need mobile phone camera or marker to viewing the 3D model.
- Molecule Model Water - Kanji-Marker place a printed paper version of the Kanji-Marker in front of you mobile phone camera or webcam. Size of print-out 6cm x 6cm of black box.
- Created with JSON3D4Aframe
UML Diagram of Editor4JSON Class
JSON to Schema Generator
Python Web-Server for Testing from shell
Some Aframe 3D-objects are visisible if the aframe 3D scene was loaded from a web server (duer to cross-site scripting security feature). E.g. text elements with fonts will not be displayed. To check the Aframe 3D scene with all feature start a webserver with python from shell. the current directory is used as root directory for the web server.
- Linux/Mac: python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000
- Windows (install python): python -m http.server 8000
- Check Aframe scene with: http://localhost:8000
- JQuery is used for the theme and standard operations in the Document Object Model (DOM) of HTML-pages. The JQuery-Themeroller was used to create a JQuery theme for JSCC.
- FontAwesome by Dave Gandy used for the icons in HTML buttons