Generates 360 degree image in AFrame for a downloaded Wiki Commons Image with Generator. The tools contain:
- Creator a single annotated 360 degree images with text visible in the Aframe environment.
- Use multiple 360 degree images for explorative environment for a geolocation. Input are the 360 degree images and the tool generates a ZIP file that contains for all location a file with the provided 360-degree images and an
index.htmlthat contains a link to all selected 360-degree image in AFrame. The title for the
index.htmlcan be defined in the tool above the selected images.
- (Unzip Generated ZIP) The
Generate ZIPbutton creates a ZIP file and will be saved in your download folder. If you try to start the
index.htmldirectly from the compressed ZIP file, the AFrame 360 degree images will not work due to unresolved path names to the libraries and CSS file. Unzip/uncompress the ZIP file first and start the
index.htmlwith your browser (Firefox, Chrome Safari) from the extracted folder.
- You can used the WikiCommons2AFrame Tools to create 360 degree images. There are two to
- Select an equirectangular spherical image from WikiCommons or GitHub
- HuginSample for generating a equirectangular image from several images taken from a center of the sphere of the 360 degree image. Hugin is an OpenSource tool to create equirectangular images
- JSON3D4Aframe to add geometric primitives to the 3D scene.
- AFrame360Samples for AFrame examples with 360 degree images.