Niftyled LED display framework
niftyled is an open source project to control LED devices using pixmaps.
It's written in C and designed to provide a lightweight and versatile framework to...
- ...create new light setups quickly
- ...scale - so big setups can be created with least hardware effort
- ...support a wide range of hardware
- ...combine different LED hardware and different interfaces (USB, RS232, ...) in the same setup
- ...provide maximum freedom for software developers when integrating niftyled with other lighting applications
- ...provide maximum freedom for hardware developers by using a versatile abstraction design
- ...minimize the needed firmware complexity
Project page: http://wiki.niftylight.de/libniftyled
Issue tracker: http://github.com/niftylight/niftyled/issues
IRC chat: irc://irc.freenode.net/niftylight