This is a Gnome 3 shell extension for netctl-auto, the network profile manager for Arch Linux.
This extension was originally the work of Tjaart van der Walt (tjaartvdwalt, netctl-gnome-shell-extension). He has transferred this work to me in order to bring it up to current Gnome shell standards and provide netctl-auto support; I thank him for his past pains.
- Lists all possible wireless network profiles
- Allows selection of active profile at will
- Indicates which profiles are active/unused/disabled
- Provides enable-all/disable-all toggles to turn wifi on/off
- wpa_actiond (for netctl-auto support)
- Need feedback when switching profiles fails.
- Perhaps there is a better mechanism for turning wifi on/off