PyBossa is an open source platform for crowd-sourcing online (volunteer) assistance to perform tasks that require human cognition, knowledge or intelligence (e.g. image classification, transcription, information location etc).
PyBossa was inspired by the BOSSA crowdsourcing engine but is written in python (hence the name!). It can be used for any distributed tasks application but was initially developed to help scientists and other researchers crowd-source human problem-solving skills!
See it in Action
PyBossa powers http://pybossa.com/ - check it out!
See doc/install.rst or http://pybossa.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html
- Documentation: http://pybossa.readthedocs.org/
- Mailing List http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-science-dev
- Daniel Lombraña González - Citizen Cyberscience Centre
- Rufus Pollock - Open Knowledge Foundation
- Chris Powell - EPICollect
- David Anderson - BOINC / Berkeley (via BOSSA)
- Twitter Bootstrap Icons by Glyphicons http://http://glyphicons.com/
- FontAwesome fonts by http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/