This is an example of a wercker pipeline that uses a direct docker daemon.
How to run the example
You will need a GitHub account, a Wercker account and a DockerHub account.
- Login to GitHub if you have not already done so.
- Fork this repository to your GitHub account by clicking on the "Fork" button at the top-right corner of this page.
- Goto app.wercker.com and login if you have not already done so.
- Create an application by clicking on the + icon at the top-right of the page and choosing "add application"
- In the page that opens, select your username (if necessary), select "GitHub" from the list and press "Next".
- If prompted, follow the instructions to give Wercker access to your GitHub repository
- Wercker will then display a list of repositories in GitHub. Select your fork of direct-docker-golang and click "Next"
- On the next page "Setup SSH key" accept the defaults and click "Next"
- On the next page "Review" review the information displayed and click "Create"
You have now created an application in Wercker which refers to your forked repository in GitHub.
Click on the "Environment" tab and create two environment variables
USERNAME- Your Docker Hub username
PASSWORD- Your Docker Hub password
Click on the "Runs" tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "trigger a build now". You will then see your build running in Wercker.