- This is code for my senior design project, an entrant into the 2017 IEEE Region 5 Robotics competition. (We got 3rd). This is published for use in my portfolio as well as my personal reference. If you haven't met me, it's likely not for you. But if the lack of documentation and details regarding the robot's physical construction doesn't bother you, feel free to use it. I reserve the right to a royalty on any profits (exempt contest winnings). Code may be redistributed for free with only an acknowledgement to me.
What is this repository for?
- Keeping track of things
How do I get set up?
- Clone it you sillyI
- Be sure to type build after making edits
- No items
- Fox only
- Final destination
Who do I talk to?
- That sounds like you're trying to rope me into your project, and I'm expensive. But helpful documentation can be found in Clayton Faber's thesis. He created the original platform this one is based on.
- Link is here: http://siue.edu/~gengel/bbbWebStuff/cfaber_thesis_best.pdf
- Code is here: https://bitbucket.org/CCbread/pru-motorlib/