Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is an alpha release of the camping mode. It enables you to receive readings on your pebble using only a bluetooth connection. It currently requires a dedicated pebble watch face (attached below).
- The pebble must be paired to the uploader.
- The pebble app must be installed on the uploader
- The offline watch face must be active
Install the attached files by downloading and opening them from the uploader.
- You have 2 ranges to be mindful of
- Transmitter <=> Receiver - which is documented to be 6 meters without obstruction. see page 9
- Uploader <=> Pebble - range is expected to be up to 20 meters without obstruction.
- You must manually re-enable bluetooth if you go into airplane mode.
Pebble source can be found here