- @bewest: MQTT, Unit tests, Auth, Research opt-in, Alarm thresholds
- @ktind: MQTT, Unit tests, Research opt-in, QR code
- @rnpenguin: MQTT, Native Android monitor app, Unit tests
- @scottleibrand: Medtronic Uploader, Alarm thresholds, Auth, Research opt-in
- @danamlewis: Research opt-in; Auth; treatment entry apps
- @jimsiff: Easier deploy options (Azure and Heroku buttons)
- @trhodeos: MQTT (deltas)
- @jasoncalabrese: Care Portal Temp Basal and Combo/Extended Basal, options to enable IOB and RAW in mainline, Care Portal (treatment editing), Remote Android Monitor (with Android Wear/Pebble)
- @hackingtype1: iOS App
- Two way texting to nighscout. Cheap phone text: "what is Mark's blood glucose". System "it is 155". This way families around the world who can't afford a bunch of smart phones with web browsers can use a dumb phone with texting capability to see blood glucose values. Assigned to the Necroscope.
- Notifications (SMS / push)
- Support for Accessibility like JAWS or screen readers. Enable those wit disabilities to use Nightscout,
- On initial startup, go straight to settings / install wizard
- Easier deploy options
- Make sure they are compatible with upgrade & support responsibilities
- Re-organize D3 code to be modular
- Redesign app to be more responsive
- Android uploader graph UI: webview, or something else?
- Don’t hide / cut off data.
- Care portal UI
- Custom alarm plugins
- Android wear
- Improved Google Analyitics
- Activity data
- Make nightscout.info install guide printable either via a css style sheet or a wordpress plugin. It is long
install people should be able to print out a section or the whole thing if needed. Make a print button.
- Clean up old dev-documentation that is floating around (github wiki, github.io page, etc).