These are SlackBuilds & patches to rebuild some official packages in Slackware Linux, are in test so be careful with the result in your system.
"infinality-bundle is a collection of software utilizing the power of font rendering offered by infinality patches and fontconfig rules known as fontconfig-infinality-ultimate."
- Project: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Infinality-bundle%2Bfonts
- Source code: https://github.com/bohoomil/fontconfig-ultimate
/etc/fonts/ before you install fontconfig and remove any personal
~/.config/fontconfig) to avoid any
Clone this repository
root@darkstar:~# git clone https://github.com/nihilismus/bob-infinality-bundle
Build, remove and install packages following this order:
Or just execute as root
- At this moment these SlackBuilds are from and for Slackware64 Linux -current, but they should work with Slackware Linux -current also.
- I tried to make the minimal modificactions to the originals Slackbuilds.
- There is not need to select a type of font rendering (Windows, Apple or Ubuntu)
since the "aim of infinality-bundle is to make use of the vast potential hidden
in native Linux font rendering back-end". This does not mean you can not
configure some aspects of the font rendering, please check:
- You can see the differences between the default font rendering and the patched one, (from Slackware 14.1):