Welcome to the dodai-deploy project
- [2012/11/20] Upgrade hadoop 0.20.2 to hadoop 0.22.0.
- hadoop 0.20.2 couldn't be downloaded from hadoop official site any more.
- [2012/11/02] Eucalyptus 3.1 can be installed on ubuntu 12.04.
- [2012/10/26] Openstack folsom can be installed on ubuntu 12.04.
- [2012/05/16] hadoop can be installed on ubuntu 12.04.
- [2012/04/13] Add supports for Openstack Essex. Please refer the following blog for how-to.
The dodai-deploy is a software management tool. It supports the following softwares.
- OpenStack Folsom(Compute, Glance, Swift, Keystone)
- OpenStack Essex(Nova, Glance, Swift, Keystone)
- OpenStack Diablo(Nova, Glance, Swift)
- hadoop 0.22.0
- sun grid engine 6.2u5
- Manage installation, uninstallation and testing of a software.
- Support deployment on multiple machines.
- Support target machines in different network segments.
- Provide web UI to facilitate user operations.
- Provide REST API to make it possible to integrate it with other tools.
- Support parallel installation of software components.
The following OSes are supported.
|ubuntu 10.10||ubuntu 11.04||ubuntu 11.10||ubuntu 12.04|
|OpenStack Folsom(Compute, Glance, Keystone, Swift)
Compute includes Nova, Horizon, Quantum, Cinder
|OpenStack Essex(Nova, Glance, Swift, Keystone)||:)|
|OpenStack Diablo(Nova, Glance, Swift)||:)||:)||:)|
|sun grid engine 6.2u5||:)||:)||:)|
Please refer to User guide.
Please refer to Developer guide.
Please refer to FAQ.