Weblate is a free web-based translation tool with tight version control integration. It features simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across components within a project, quality checks and automatic linking to source files.
Weblate has it's website at http://weblate.org/.
- Easy web based translation
- Propagation of translations across components (eg. branches) within projects
- Tight VCS integration - every change is represented by version control commit
- Usage of Django's admin interface
- Upload and automatic merging of po files
- Links to source files for context
- Message quality checks
- Tunable access control
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more)
- Supports Git and Mercurial
Detailed documentation is available in
docs directory in the sources.
The documentation can be also viewed online on http://docs.weblate.org/.
Installation and setup instructions are provided in our manual, check quick setup guide:
Please report bugs to https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2015 Michal Čihař firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.