Weblate is web based translation tool with tight Git integration. It features simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across subprojects or automatic linking to source files.
Weblate has it's website at <http://weblate.org/>.
- Easy web based translation
- Propagation of translations across sub-projects (for different branches)
- Tight git integration - every change is represented by Git commit
- Usage of Django's admin interface
- Upload and automatic merging of po files
- Links to source files for context
- Message consistency checks
- Tunable access control
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more)
Detailed documentation is available in docs/ directory in the sources.
The documentation can be also viewed online on <http://weblate.readthedocs.org/>.
Please report bugs to <https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues>.
Copyright (C) 2012 Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.