Beat Saber IPA - The mod injector tailored for Beat Saber
How To Install
- Download a release (https://github.com/nike4613/BeatSaber-IPA-Reloaded/releases)
- Extract the contents into the game folder
- Run IPA.exe
- Start the game as usual
A console window should open before the game starts if the installation was successful.
To disable this console window, pass
--no-console to the game.
How To Uninstall
- Drag & drop the game exe onto IPA.exe while holding Alt
- Or run
ipa -rnin a command window
- Or run
IPA.exe file-to-patch [arguments]
--launch: Launch the game after patching
--revert: Revert changes made by IPA (= unpatch the game)
--nowait: Never keep the console open
--helpfor more options.
Unconsumed arguments will be passed on to the game in case of
How To Develop
- Create a new Class Library C# project (.NET 4.6)
- Download a release and add IPA.Loader.dll to your references
- Build the project and copy the DLL into the Plugins folder of the game.
See Developing for more information.
How To Keep The Game Patched
BSIPA will automatically repatch the game when it updates, as long as
winhttp.dll is present in the install directory.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or later
- Tools for C/C++ (MSVC)
- .NET 4.6 SDK and .NET 4.7.1 SDK
- Clone with
git clone https://github.com/nike4613/BeatSaber-IPA-Reloaded.git --recursive
- Create a file,
bsinstalldir.txtin the solution root. Do NOT create this in Visual Studio; VS adds a BOM at the begginning of the file that the tools used cannot read. It should contain the path to your Beat Saber installation, using forward slashes with a trailing slash. e.g.
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Beat Saber/
BSIPA.slnin Visual Studio.
- Choose the configuration
- Rebuild all. Any time you make a change, ALWAYS Rebuild All.
When building a Debug build, all referenced assemblies from Beat Saber will be copied from the install directory provided in
Refs/. Any new references should reference the copy in there. When building for Release, it just uses the files already in