A lightweight screen capturing utility that gets out of your way.
- No dedicated, cluttered settings UI – use your favorite JSON editor, like VSCode.
- Upload to you own services via config files – like ShareX – but keep them updated – like user scripts.
- No bloat like a DNS changer, hash validation or an FTP client. Just screenshots and screen recordings.
- Tries to cover 80% of use cases - if you need more features for some tasks, try other tools for that use case1.
- Requires a supported Version of Windows 10; 64 Bit
- An internet connection is probably a good idea
Download the latest release here.
Or install it using Chocolatey:
choco install holzshots
HolzShots is a single-instance application. However, you can interact with the running instance. If you pass command-line parameters, they'll invoke actions on the running instance (or start a new one if HolzShots isn't already running).
Currently, these are supported:
holzshots capture-area holzshots capture-full holzshots open-image [optional image path] holzshots upload-file [optional file path]
Feel free to integrate this into your tooling!
HolzShots is built on the shoulders of giants and uses various tools and libraries which all hav their respective license. Thank you!