React 360 lets you build VR websites and interactive 360 experiences with React
Table of Contents
- A Hitchhiker's Guide to React VR at React Amsterdam 2017 by Nik Graf
- Goodbye Flatland! An Introduction to React VR at React Conf 2017 by Michaela Lehr
- React VR: Build amazing VR experiences using React at F8 2017 by Amber Roy & Andrew Imm
- Build VR Experiences Using React VR - 36min Egghead Course on React VR Basics.
Blog Posts & Articles
- Prototyping with React VR - Prototyping with React VR at Airbnb.
- React VR Hello World - How to build a forest with React VR.
- Learn React VR - 9 chapter long eBook about learning React VR from ground up.
- Getting started with React VR - How to build an interactive view of Earth.
- How to Make React VR Apps - How to build a Tour with Panos.
- Building a Full-Sphere 3D Image Gallery with React VR - How to build an interactive Gallery.
- Building a realtime React VR app - How to build real-time VR music instrument.
- How to Add Custom Fonts on React VR Project - A blog post about adding custom fonts on your React VR project.
Frameworks and Components
- LiveTourLab - Framework for creating Live Tours.
- CentroUI - UI component library designed for building WebVR interfaces.
- GazeButton - Extension of React VR's
VrButton. Gaze for
- TextInput - Text Input and Virtual Keyboard for React 360.
- ImageGallery - Carousel style image gallery component for React VR with gaze-enabled controls.
- GeoLocate - Show geolocation information on a 3D representation of the earth.
To the extent possible under law, Nikolaus Graf has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.