This web application has the following features:
- predict heart disease and diabetes.
- create an account and login.
- update their profile and password.
- read the latest news from twitter.
- publish and view published datasets by other members.
- publish code and view published codes for a particular dataset.
- participate in discussions.
- upvote and downvote news, datasets and code.
- subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters.
Clone the repository or download zip
git clone https://github.com/nikhil-pandey/aimed
Install composer dependencies
cd aimed composer install --prefer-dist
Set configurations in
.env. Other than basic database and queue configurations you will need to provide Twitter API keys, Amazon S3 Storage API keys and Mail Chimp API keys.
Generate App Key
php artisan key:generate
Create database and populate test data.
php artisan migrate php artisan db:seed
Read Full Report
This project is open-sourced under the MIT license