Clone this wiki locally
Checking out the Script# repository, want to make a private build, or even better, want to contribute to the project? This wiki will provide the basic information on getting started.
Working with the Script# Repository
- Repository contents
- Status, including roadmap and contributing
- Building and testing the sources, and information on using private as well as incremental pre-release builds
- Coding guidelines
If you're primarily looking for information regarding using Script#, these links should help you...
- Homepage - http://scriptsharp.com
- Latest released build - http://bit.ly/ssrelease (packaged as a Visual Studio extension containing Script# project and item templates)
- Issues, suggestions - https://github.com/nikhilk/scriptsharp/issues
- Forum for Q&A - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/scriptsharp
- Keeping up with announcements - follow @scriptsharp and @nikhilk on twitter.
- Latest set of pre-built binaries - download from here