At Mozilla, we have about 30 interns spread over 3 floors of the office. We often want different types of lunch at different times, but there was no easy way to co-ordinate this on IRC. Lunchbot tries to solve this problem.
All commands require you to explicitly mention lunchbot at the beginning of the line, either as 'lunchbot:' or 'lunchbot'
1) ask everyone in channel for lunch [IMPLEMENTED]
- spam ask all ops + a whitelist - a blacklist
2) add yourself to the whitelist (automatically takes you of the blacklist)
- whitelist me
3) add yourself to the blacklist (automatically takes you of the whitelist)
- blacklist me
4) you've already had lunch, so don't bother for the rest of the day (temporary blacklist)
- i had lunch
lunchbot does NOT handle time zones, it better be in the same physical location as everyone else.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004
Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar email@example.com
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.
do what the fuck you want to public license terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification
- you just do what the fuck you want to.
(Attribution is appreciated :))
Nikhil Marathe firstname.lastname@example.org