Hacktoberfest First Pull request Helper !
The goal of this repo is to help beginners who are doing their first pull requests. Feel free to join! Your name will appear here https://nikhilmufc7.github.io/Hacktoberfest-PR/
In the index.html file, look for the 'ol' tag. Then insert a 'li' tag with your link to your profile.
How to Create a Pull Request
- Click on the fork on the top to fork this repo.
- Go to your repo where you fork the project.
- Hit the clone button on your forked repo and copy the given link.
- On your terminal / command prompt, type "git clone [put the link here]".
- Change the index file in the folder.
- Afterward, on your terminal / command prompt, type "git add index.html"; then 'git commit -m "[type a message]" '.
- Push the commit. For example, type "git push origin master".
- Go back to the original repo.
- Hit "new pull request" and compare between forks.
- Confirm the pull request and that's it!