Here are some things I am trying to improve with my health right now.
- Nutrition - I drink a smoothie every morning, eat a whole food plant based diet and take few supplements. I track all the food I eat with Cronometer.
- Mindfulness - Stress shortens telomeres. Practicing mindfulness helps greatly in maintaining a healthy and stress free outlook on life.
- Proper sleep - I go to sleep and wake up at the same time (22:00 -> 6:00) getting a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each day.
- Exercise - I start every morning with some exercise. Either going to the gym or playing tennis.
- Good posture - I try to be conscious of my posture at all times. Never slouching my back and sitting at one spot for too long.
- Dental care - Brushing my teeth every morning and evening as well as flossing it few times throughout the day.
- Skin care - Clean & moisturize my skin every morning and evening & applying occasional face masks.
- Ergonomics - Properly sitting, standing and keeping good posture throughout the day.