I love watching interesting talks on various subjects. I also love making talks and presenting in front of people.
I once made TEDx talk on mindfulness. I only have a transcript of it here. I hope to give more talks of my own soon.
I mark talks that I found interesting here.
- Growing a Language - Guy Steele - Transcript.
- John Sundell - Sharing (2018)
- Bret Victor - Inventing on Principle (2012)
- Drupal and the secret of my success | Steve Francia
- Apple WWDC 1997 Closing Keynote - Steve Jobs Fireside Chat
- Simplicity Matters - Rich Hickey (2012)
- MVC is Not Your Problem - Joachim Kurz (2018)
- 10 Things I Regret About Node.js - Ryan Dahl (2018)
- Make Data Structures" by Richard Feldman (2018)
- Giving a talk, it is often best to start with a
- How to prepare a talk
- Ask HN: What is your favorite tech talk? (2018)
- Awesome conference practices
- Awesome speaking
- Your IDE as a presentation tool
- Really like this way of using a textual overview to present the talk
- List of talks that are worth watching
- Tech talks that'll change how you think (2019)
- Preparing for a Tech Talk, Part 1: Motivation (2018)
- Preparing for a Tech Talk, Part 2: What, Why, and How (2019)