An Org mode parser and static site generator in go. Take a look at github pages
- for org to html conversion examples
- for a static site generated by blorg
- to try it out live in your browser
- the goal for the html export is to produce sensible html output, not to exactly reproduce the output of
- the goal for the parser is to support a reasonable subset of Org mode. Org mode is huge and I like to follow the 80/20 rule.
$ go-org USAGE: org COMMAND [ARGS] - org render FILE OUTPUT_FORMAT OUTPUT_FORMAT: org, html, html-chroma - org blorg init - org blorg build - org blorg serve
as a library
make setup install
- change things
make preview(regenerates fixtures & shows output in a browser)
in general, have a look at the Makefile - it’s short enough.
- test files
- mostly those & ox-html.el, but yeah, all of https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/
- existing Org mode implementations: org, org-ruby, goorgeous, pandoc