An Org mode parser in go.
Take a look at github pages for some examples and an online org -> html demo (wasm based).
Please note that the goal for the html export is to produce sensible html output, not to exactly reproduce output the output of
make setup install
- change things
make preview(regenerates fixtures & shows output in a browser)
in general, have a look at the Makefile - it’s short enough.
not yet implemented
deadlines and scheduling
more types of links
- radio target <<<MyTarget>>>
- link target: <<go-org>>
- link: go-org
- link to headline
- links with image as description
- MyTarget <- this will automatically become a link - not sure i want this…
- test files
- mostly those & ox-html.el, but yeah, all of https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/
- existing Org mode implementations: org, org-ruby, goorgeous, pandoc