IBM UrbanCode Deploy InfluxDB Plugin
The plugin distributable is in the 'releases' directory, and download a stable version.
This plugin is protected under the Eclipse Public 1.0 License
The IBM UrbanCode Deploy automation plugin uses InfluxDB's Web API. This plug-in requires version 6.1.1 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
The packaged zip is located in the releases folder. No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy. Download this zip file if you wish to skip the manual build step. Otherwise, download the entire InfluxDB-UCD and run the "ant" command in the top level folder. This should compile the code and create a new distributable zip within the releases folder. Use this command if you wish to make your own changes to the plugin.
Version 2 Community GitHub Release
How to build the plugin from eclipse client:
- Expand the Groovy project that you checked-out from example template.
- Open build.xml file and execute it as an Ant Build operation (Run As -> Ant Build)
- The built plugin is located at releases/InfluxDB-UCD-vdev.zip
How to build the plugin from command line:
- Navigate to the base folder of the project through command line.
- Make sure that there is build.xml file there, and then execute 'ant' command.
- The built plugin is located at releases/InfluxDB-UCD-vdev.zip Note: Edit the Build.xml to change the version 'dev' to a release number.