This loacation-app is a single page application to fetch location data(location.json) from server and to show that on screen.
What is this repository for?
- Location info is provided in JSON format.
- Group those locations by country and city.
- Show the location with address, city and post with its location in map.
- Documentation about technology used and flow can be found in README
How do I get set up?
- Download this repository on your machine.
- Unzip the repository and host is on a server / localhost.
- Open the hosted application in Web Browser.
- Demo : http://location-app.nikhilmaheshwari.com/
- HTML/HTML5 : For application structure and skeleton.
- CSS/CSS3 : For application styling.
- AngularJS : Framework support for Single Page Application.
- Google Maps API : API for providing map and its functionalities.
- Font Awesome : For awesome fonts.
- Step 2 : AngularJS application is bootstrapped with "locationApp" & "locationCtrl".
- Step 3 : Now location.json is fetched by making and ajax call to server in "locationCtrl" and the fetched location data is then categorized
- Step 4 : Once data is received initialized method is called.
- Step 4 : Categorized data is placed on map in hidden format.
- Step 5 : Only the selected Country or City data will be visible on map.
Who do I talk to?
- Nikhil Maheshwari [http://www.nikhilmaheshwari.com/]