A dead simple Go library for sending notifications to various messaging services.
Notify was born out of my own need to have my API servers running in production be able to notify me when critical errors occur. Of course, Notify can be used for any other purpose as well. The library is kept as simple as possible for quick integration and ease of use.
Any misuse of this library is your own liability and responsibility and cannot be attributed to the authors of this library. See license for more.
Spamming through the use of this library may get you permanently banned on most supported platforms.
go get -u github.com/nikoksr/notify
// Create our notifications distributor. notifier := notify.New() // Create a telegram service. Ignoring error for demo simplicity. telegramService, _ := telegram.New("your_telegram_api_token") // Passing a telegram chat id as receiver for our messages. // Basically where should our message be sent? telegramService.AddReceivers(-1234567890) // Tell our notifier to use the telegram service. You can repeat the above process // for as many services as you like and just tell the notifier to use them. // Inspired by http middlewares used in higher level libraries. notifier.UseServices(telegramService) // Send a test message. _ = notifier.Send( context.Background(), "Subject/Title", "The actual message - Hello, you awesome gophers! :)", )
Please create feature requests for missing services (see #3 for example)
- Amazon SES
- Microsoft Teams
- Amazon SES support: aws/aws-sdk-go
- Discord support: bwmarrin/discordgo
- Email support: jordan-wright/email
- Logo: MariaLetta/free-gophers-pack
- Mailgun support: mailgun/mailgun-go
- Microsoft Teams support: atc0005/go-teams-notify
- Plivo support: plivo/plivo-go
- Pushbullet support: cschomburg/go-pushbullet
- SendGrid support: sendgrid/sendgrid-go
- Slack support: slack-go/slack
- Telegram support: go-telegram-bot-api/telegram-bot-api
- Twitter: dghubble/go-twitter
- WhatsApp: Rhymen/go-whatsapp