Unit testing using Typescript and Mocha. Code tested in Node.js v6.11.4.
To run this code:
- Go to project root folder
- npm install (downloads node dependencies)
- code . (opens project in VS Code)
- F5 (runs VS code launch task)
Tools, Libraries, Frameworks used:
- Coding Typescript.
- Testing framework Mocha.
- Chai for assertion framework.
- Mochawesome for reporting.
- Gulp for build tasks.
- Visual Studio Code for code editor and launch tasks
- Travis for CI build and test
- Browser based testing with Selenium