- Rails app to do internal reviews at Nilenso.
rbenv install 2.3.4
gem install bundler
- Create an app on Heroku.
- Add the Heroku Postgres add-on under the Resources tab.
- Go to the Deploy tab and set the Heroku git remote as instructed.
- Log in to https://console.developers.google.com using your nilenso e-mail.
- Create a project under the nilenso organization, to manage OAuth credentials for the app.
- Enable the Contacts API and the Google+ API for the project.
- Under the Credentials tab, create a new "Client ID for Web Application".
for the app is
/users/auth/google_oauth2/callback. Thus, the redirect URI will look something like
- After you save, you will be presented with a client ID and a client secret. On the Heroku
dashboard under Settings, add the
google_client_secret config variables.
bundle exec rake secret to generate a secret key. On the Heroku dashboard, add it under the
secret_key_base config variable.
git push heroku master to deploy. That's it!
- We use heroku Review Apps (not to be confused with the name of this repo itself) to generate new installs of the reviews apps
- This is done by making a pull request on this repo, which in turn auto-creates a new instance for the app
- For consistency, please name these PRs as "create-new-for-"