This is the code for my bachelor thesis I'm currently working on. It's based on a simple linear moveable table carrying sensors. The result should be the profile of a grid roller. I dropped leonardo support including support HID support for direct measuring into excel etc. The support for the leonardo is at this point quite bad :(
What language is it written in?
It's written in arduino language code
What's its current status?
Currently under devlopment
Roadmap includes the following goals:
- working with arduino leonardo for HID-support
- direct value input into every prgram you want
How to install?
It's very easy. Just copy the files into your arduino sketchfolder and wire your system. You also need to install this additional libraries:
- i2cmaster by Peter Fleury http://jump.to/fleury
- AFMotor by Adafruit https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-Motor-Shield-library
Wich hardware is used?
Currently are different parts used
- Arduino Uno
- Adafruit motorshield + AFmotor library
- 200 Rev Stepper (Pololu, 10V, 500mA)
- terminal switches - connected to D2/D3
- MLX90614 IR thermometer