This is a simple Prometheus exporter for various metrics from a Philips Hue system.
Right now it only exports metrics collected from sensor devices and lights.
This app does obviously not belong to Philips Lighting.
- Crystal 0.24.2
After building, just run it:
hue_exporter for the first time, it will try to authenticate
with the Hue bridge in your network. After that is done you can safely start
hue_exporter as a daemon using your system's init facilities.
Adding it to Prometheus
Add the following lines to the Prometheus configuration:
scrape_configs: # [...] other configs may be here - job_name: 'hue_exporter' scrape_interval: 1s scrape_timeout: 1s static_configs: - targets: ['localhost:9369']
To see the metrics exported by
hue_exporter, just open your favourite web
browser and point it to
http://localhost:9369/metrics (or wherever your
hue_exporter application is running).
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it ( https://github.com/nilsding/hue_exporter/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- nilsding Georg Gadinger - creator, maintainer