BVS (BASE) MODULES
- AndroidCV: Display module for the android client.
- CalibrationCV: Calibrate cameras (nodes), currently only extrinsic and intrinsic calibration for a stereo camera setup is supported.
- CaptureCV: Common capture/conversion module, provides access to streams from attached cameras as well as image/video conversions.
- Duo3D: Wrapper for the DUO3D camera device, requires the DUO libraries.
- ExampleCV: Example of how to use the framework.
- FlowerBoxReader: Provides serialized access to the flowerbox dataset.
- GPSParser: Parses NMEA text format data from GPS receivers.
- KinectXLite: Manuel Martinez's header only Kinect driver.
- OpenNIXLite: Manuel Martinez's header only OpenNI wrapper [requires OpenNI2].
- StereoCVCUDA: Wrapper for OpenCV's CUDA stereo capabilities.
- StereoELAS: Wrapper for Andreas Geiger's excellent libELAS stereo library.
- WebStreamer: Small MJPEG web(socket) stream to view on a browser, built upon Manuel Martinez's awesome uSnippets.
- ZedCapture: Wrapper for Stereolabs ZED camera devices, requires the ZED-SDK.
Modules ending in or containing
CV use OpenCV for their core functionality.
Most, if not all, modules use OpenCV's
cv::Mat for passing data (images) around.
StereoELAS uses Andreas Geiger's libELAS (www.cvlibs.net). It is provided under its own licence, which can be found in
KinectXLite and OpenNIXLite are licensed under LGPLv3 (https://github.com/uSnippets/uSnippets).