Installs a graylog2 server and web interface from source.
Only tested on Ubuntu.
Recipes are written in a modular way to support composable components. The cookbook provides these composed services by default:
- server - setup a standard graylog2 server sans web interface
- web_interface - setup the graylog2 web interface
- _group - install graylog2 group
- _server_config - install server configuration
- _server_dependencies - install required server dependencies
- _server_runit - setup service with runit
- _server_source - install server from source
- _user - install graylog2 user
- _web_config - install web interface configuration
- _web_cronjobs - install cron jobs
- _web_dependencies - install required web interface dependencies
- _web_passenger - setup additional resources for passenger, like restart
- _web_set_passenger - set passenger version
- _web_source - install web interface from source
Either use one of the pre-composed recipes or compose your own versions from the low-level recipes.
License and Author
Author:: Nikolay Sturm email@example.com
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.