08/06/2016 - Version 0.4.1
This is a hot fix release which fixes compilation on case sensitive file systems.
08/06/2016 - Version 0.4.0
This release has been long overdue. It may surprise you to see the high jump in version number, this is because the Nim installer bundled a "fake" version 0.3.0 up until now.
There are many changes between the last release and this one. Some of them are outlined below. A big change for this release is the inclusion of an icon and a Mac OS X build.
- Tabs can now be reordered.
- Close button can now only be shown on the selected tab. (This is configurable)
- Error list.
- Many bug fixes for handling of processes.
- Aporia is now a single instance application. This means you can easily
open documents from the file manager and it will open in the same aporia window.
-d:noSingleInstanceto disable this behaviour)
- Scrolling when restoring a session finally works.
- Added 'piekno' and 'yumbum' (Created by fowl) color schemes.
- 'piekno' is now the default color scheme.
- Pragmas can now be colored using the "nimrod:pragma" style name.
- Whole blocks and lines of code can now be commented using Ctrl + /.
- Tabs and two consecutive underscores are now highlighted as errors when using the Nimrod syntax highlighter.
- Recent file list in File menu.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking on the tabs/scrollbar caused a new tab to be opened.
- Opening documents which are non-utf8 now works, aporia prompts the user for the encoding.
- Improved status bar; when text is selected the status bar now reports the amount of lines/characters that are selected.
- Fixed a bug where Save As did not properly change the syntax highlighting of the file.
- Syntax highlighting can now be changed by going to View -> Syntax Highlighting.
- Aporia's config file can now be opened in Aporia easily through the Edit menu.
- Suggest and Go to definition is now executed asynchronously.
- Fixed a bug where Style insensitive search does not find tabulators.
- Fixed a bug where searching backwards may skip to the end of the file instead of matching a term at the top of the file.
- When searching, all occurrences in the document of your search will now be highlighted.
- When you select text all occurrences of the selected text will now be highlighted.
- You are now notified when search wraps around the end of the file through the status bar.
- Compiling an unsaved file now saves it to /tmp. Aporia will warn you about any
files which are saved in /tmp with a red
*. Old behaviour can be restored by changing the
compileUnsavedSaveoption in the config, more info in SettingsDoc.markdown.
- Tooltip improvements: tab's language is displayed as well as other information.
- Settings are now seperated into two files: config.global.ini and config.auto.ini. The latter contains settings which should not be edited as they might be overwritten when Aporia is closed (last session info, window width/height etc.). The former can be edited.