#IOTMonitor Communication Library for Arduino and ESP8266
In the Arduino IDE, choose Sketch/Include Library/Manage Libraries. Click the ThingSpeak Library from the list, and click the Install button.
--- or ---
- Download the ZIP file (below) to your machine.
- In the Arduino IDE, choose Sketch/Include Library/Add Zip Library
- Navigate to the ZIP file, and click Open
Particle Web IDE
In the Particle Web IDE, click the libraries tab, find ThingSpeak, and choose "Include in App"
- Arduino/Genuino or compatible using a a WiFi101 or Ethernet shield (we have tested with Uno and Mega).
- Arduino Yun running OpenWRT-Yun Release 1.5.3 (November 13th, 2014) or later. There are known issues with earlier versions. Visit this page to get the latest version.
- Arduino MKR1000
- ESP8266. Tested with SparkFun ESP8266 Thing - Dev Board and NodeMCU 1.0 module