We are a software development company focused on building web and mobile applications for startups and innovative companies from all over the world. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
What we do
Kind of projects we have done/are currently doing
- The largest loyalty platform in Thailand
- eCommerce platforms from the ground up
- Online booking platforms
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Social networks
- eLearning platforms
- Customer feedback platforms (think of Survey Monkey but for the year 2020)
- Live video streaming and on-demand video
- Real estate platforms
- Influencers marketing platform
- Photographers marketplace
Kind of consulting we do
- Security and penetration testing
- Performance improvement
How we work
We strive at providing a comfortable work environment and always using the right tools for the job at hand``.
- MacBook Pro for developers
- 27" iMac for designers
- As many Dell screens as you can handle
- Ergonomic chair
- JBL Bluetooth headset to go into the Zone
- CLI Script to setup your laptop
- Docker, Docker Compose
- Github, Bitbucket
- PhraseApp for localization
- VS Code
- Semaphore CI
- Pronto to include automated code linting reviews
- Android Studio
- Jenkins CI (dockerised
- Fastlane (iOS and Android)
- Fabric to distribute builds
- Adobe Illustrator for illustration and branding work only
- Principle to animate our designs
- Pivotal Tracker (our fave
- Trello for non-code related activities
- We have worked with in-house and remote teams, and we have reached to the conclusion that our iterations are way faster when we are at the same office. It's also nice to talk about issues openly with your colleagues face to face, Skype calls with multiple people can be chaotic and non-productive.
- Slack. All the repositories and deployment activities are notified to specific rooms allowing us to track who is doing what. We believe in transparency so our clients and us are on the same page anytime.
- Line. Used for internal and out-of-office communication.
- Via CI/CD servers (Semaphore CI and Jenkins CI).
- Digital Ocean.
- Heroku. Our goto hosting provider for managed servers.
- New Relic
Our main focus
- Ruby: Ruby on Rails / Sinatra / dry.rb
- Swift (since 1.0
✌️), Objective C
- Kotlin, Java
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL
Other tech areas we are investing in
- Blockchain, smart contracts, and cryptocurrencies
- Machine learning
- Ethical hacking
- Scalability & performance
- System architecture
Other tech we can do
- PHP: Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework
- MSSQL, Mongo DB, Oracle, PostGIS, Data-warehouse
- SAP (yes we know quite boring) and SAP Security Model (and how to hack it)
What we are up to
We are active on the following platforms and regularly post updates:
If you just want to say "hi", drop us en email at email@example.com