Please sign in to comment.
Try to stop all instances when running nimbus-admin --shutdown --all
Corrupted instances have shutdown capabilities disabled. When --shutdown --all is called, it would stop at the first Corrupted instance with the following message: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: Shutdown is currently disabled Catch the exception and continue to the next instance. A warning is printing in the logs and a message is returned to the user. Also add a --force argument to nimbus-admin to activate the trash operation for instances that didn't shut down properly.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 43 additions and 20 deletions.
- +1 −1 service-api/java/source/src/org/nimbustools/api/services/admin/RemoteAdminToolsManagement.java
- +6 −1 service/service/java/source/src/org/globus/workspace/remoting/admin/client/Opts.java
- +13 −11 service/service/java/source/src/org/globus/workspace/remoting/admin/client/RemoteAdminToolsMain.java
- +23 −7 ...ice/java/source/src/org/globus/workspace/remoting/admin/defaults/DefaultRemoteAdminToolsMgmt.java