Near By Places Project
This project uses Zomato API, Google Maps API, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap 4 and JQuery to display some of the places near my aparment in Bangalore, India.
Steps to run
- Clone / download the repository to your local machine
index.htmlin your favourite browser
The web app covers the following specifications -
- All application components render on-screen in a responsive manner.
- All application components are usable across modern desktop, tablet, and phone browsers.
- Includes a text input field or dropdown menu that filters the map markers and list items to locations matching the text input or selection. Filter function runs error-free.
- A list-view of location names is provided which displays all locations by default, and displays the filtered subset of locations when a filter is applied. Clicking a location on the list displays unique information about the location, and animates its associated map marker (e.g. bouncing, color change.) List functionality is responsive and runs error free.
- Map displays all location markers by default, and displays the filtered subset of location markers when a filter is applied.
- Clicking a marker displays unique information about a location in either an infoWindow or DOM element.
- Markers should animate when clicked (e.g. bouncing, color change.)
- Any additional custom functionality provided in the app functions error-free.