Contributions are more than welcome to help netlog move forward.
Before submitting major changes, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Check the open issues and pull requests for existing discussions.
- Open an issue to discuss a new feature.
- Run the following linting tools:
- Write tests and make sure the entire test suite passes locally and on Travis CI.
- When possible, prefix your commits with [
- Open a Pull Request.
For any further questions you can write to the netlog-dev mailing list.