Ninja-ide Is Not Just Another IDE.
Ninja-IDE is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) that allows developers to create applications for any purpose making the task of writing software easier and more enjoyable. It's also a secret ninja agency but this doesn't matter right now.
- Mac OS X
- Ninja website at ninja-ide.org
- Mailing List at Google Groups
- @ninja_ide at Twitter
- +Ninja-IDE at Google Plus
- Ninja-IDE at Freenode.net
On any system you want Ninja-IDE, you'll need to have this dependencies installed:
- Python >= 2.7 (or Python3)
- PyQt4 >= 4.8 (Not Qt5)
- PyQt4-QScintilla2 >= 2.0 (Not Qt5)
- PIP (Not PIP3)
Installing on Mac OS
brew install qt pyqt sip qscintilla2
Cloning and Running
You can clone this repo and simply execute:
git clone git://github.com/ninja-ide/ninja-ide.git cd ninja-ide sudo pip install -r requirements.txt python ninja-ide.py
Piece of cake, huh?
Source Code API Documentation
- GPLv3+ (GPLv3 or any other version later published by FSF at your option)