Win32 base password manager written in C++.
Download the PassManager.exe to see it in action. A data file is automatically created in the location of the .exe when the program is run.
DO NOT use this program to actually store passwords and sensitive information. It currently has no encryption method. Add a secure and tested encryption method if you plan to actually use this for something besides learning and testing
- Only 1 external library is used and it's included in the source files
- Nothing complicated
- Link with the ws2_32 library (Should come default on every windows computer).
- Change your compliers search directories so it looks in every subfolder in the src folder
- If you forget the master password, delete the Data.lfd file located in the same directory as the exe. This will delete all saved passwords and data)
- Passwords are stored in displayed in a Label+Password format, where label is a username or description of the password.
- Add and delete passwords
- Change into and out of edit mode to avoid editing a password field by mistake
- Included is a NOTES file that contains information about some of the specifics of the program